Our best practices and governance models foster communication, coordination and collaboration. We schedule frequent "calibration" meetings with customers so we understand their concerns at each stage of the development process and are better equipped to manage their expectations.
Typically, we use a scrum framework for more complicated projects:
- First we create a prioritized list of all the customer's mandatory and nice to have requirements. This list is called the product backlog.
- As we plan our first "sprint", we pull requirements from the list, creating a spring backlog, and decide how those pieces will be implemented.
- Each sprint must be completed by our team in a certain amount of time (usually 2 - 4 weeks)
- Upon completion of the sprint, the work should be ready to deliver for customer acceptance
- As the next sprint begins, we pull another chunk from the prioritized product backlog and work begins again.